Are you looking for a solution to fix the WOW51900319 error? Then, you have come to the right place. We are going to explain some of the best and effective methods here to get rid of the common World of Warcraft error “wow51900319”.
WoW51900319 is a disconnection error. Whenever the server doesn’t recognize your IP address or there was an interruption of signals, then this kind of error occurs. This error code says “You have been disconnected from the server. (WOW51900319)” and won’t let you continue your game.
But, don’t worry, you can easily fix this issue with some effort and patience. Here we will show you some effective methods that will surely help you to get rid of this error and get back to your WoW game.
How To Fix WOW51900319 Error
Now, we will start the methods one by one and try to fix the WOW error WOW51900319. Make sure to follow the methods as they are stated. We have explained all the methods in an easy and understandable way so that you can perform with ease.
Change the Background FPS
The first method that we recommend using is to change your Background FPS of the game. When other players who faced the same issue, changed their background FPS to 30, the WOW51900319 error was fixed in no time.
To change the background FPS, follow the steps given below.
- Launch your game and press Esc or click on the menu icon and select the System option.
- Now, on the left side of the screen, click on “Advanced” to open the settings.
- In the Advanced options, click on “Max Background FPS” and check the box.
- Once the slider is enabled, make the background FPS to 30.
Now, go back to your game and try playing. Most probably, this method will solve the issue of the error code. But, if this method didn’t work out, go for the next method.
Decrease the Foreground FPS
Many players increase the FPS so that they can enjoy high graphics for their game. But, this also increases the intake of internet data that you use. Hence, if your internet is not able to support heavy graphics, and lessens the speed, then as a result, you get the WoW51900319 disconnection error.
To decrease the foreground FPS, follow the steps given below.
- In your game, open Menu or press the Esc key to open it, and select the “System” option.
- On the left side, click on the “Advanced” option to open the settings.
- Find the option “set Max Foreground FPS” and check the box.
- Once the slider is enabled, decrease the FPS from its current range.
That’s it. Your FPS range will be decreased now. Go back to your game and check if the error code is gone or not.
Fix Your Network
Network latency is another important issue that can cause a WOW51900319 error. Follow the steps given below to fix your network settings.
- In your game, open the Menu icon or press the Esc key. Now, select the “System” tab.
- Now, on the left of the screen, click on the “Network” option.
- Then, click and uncheck the “Optimize Network for Speed”.
- Finally, click on “OK” to save the changes.
Then, go back to your game and check if the error still persists.
Connect Ethernet Cable
As we have stated earlier, network latency or signal interruption is one of the main reasons why the WOW server disconnects you from the server.
If your Wi-fi connection is slower or showing network latency, then this must be the cause for triggering the error code. Hence, we suggest using an Ethernet cable.
Connect to the network using an Ethernet cable to the system. Ethernet cables support speed internet connection and less network latency. Once you connect to the internet, go back to your game and check if the error still shows up.
Log Out and Log In
Some of the WoW players have shared that the WOW disconnect WOW51900319 error was gone when they logged out of the game and again log into their accounts.
Therefore, we recommend doing the same for you also. Just open your game account, and log out of the Battle.net account. Wait for a few minutes, and then log in to your Battle.net account with your username and password.
Check if the error is still there or not. Hopefully, this method will fix the disconnection error and let you enter the game.
Use VPN Service
Sometimes there might be heavy signal traffic that is not letting your VPN do your work fast. Hence, you will get a disconnection error from the WOW server.
To fix this problem, install a VPN service from another region. This will change your location and will be refreshed, so there is a high chance that this method will make the WOW51900319 error code disappear.
If none of the above methods fixed your issue, then quickly uninstall the game. Then, you can install it again. Follow the steps given here.
- Make sure to backup all of the game data and save it on your Battle.net account.
- Now, open “Control Panel” and navigate to “Uninstall a program”.
- Click on “WOW” and uninstall the game.
- Next, go to the official website of Battle.net and install the game.
- Login with your ID and check if the error still persists.
Other Technical Fixes
Below are some of the technical fixes suggested by Battle.net support. So, if the above methods are not doing their work, then try the fixes that are listed below.
- Reset your user-interface.
- Reset your router.
- Update your system drivers.
- Configure the IP Address.
- Flush DNS.
- Update Graphics Drivers.
- Disable VPN services.
- Disable Antivirus protection.
- Update the Firmware.
- Scan your device.
Other Articles To Look:
- Roblox error code 610
- League of legends not opening
- Netflix error code m7111-5059
- Hulu code p-dev320
We hope the above methods helped you to fix the wow51900319 error. Most probably, these methods will solve your problem. If none of the methods worked for getting back to your game, then uninstall the game and install it again. This will surely solve the errors in your game and let you enter the game. If you found this information useful, share it with your friends. For more informative posts, visit the Kinetic HiFi website.