If you are a Roblox gamer, you must have been a victim of Roblox error code 277 atleast once. It is really annoying when you get error code notifications in your favorite game. Even though Roblox is a world-famous video game with 164 million users around the world, it is not a 100% perfect game.
Roblox is an global online game where players come together to play. Kids are crazy over this game because of its creative content. You can create your own games and play on Roblox. The other Roblox players can also get access of the games which are made by you. However, it is up to your wish if you want to monetize your games. Roblox has become globally popular because of its unique gaming mechanism.
But, whenever there is an error code in Roblox, it stops you from creating and playing games. It just appears out of nowhere to irritate the players. The developers of the game are trying to find out the exact cause behind Roblox error code 277 so that they can fix the problem. We have tried finding some ways to overcome Roblox error code 277 with some programmer’s help. Learn how to fix Roblox error code 277 in the article below.
Roblox Error Code 277
It has become a very common problem for the players. Windows users are the ones who got effected the most. It also shows up on mobiles, PCs and other devices. The Roblox Error Code 277 shows up in your game and make you leave the game in the middle of your fun. It shows a pop-up saying like this:
There can be two possibilities for Roblox error code 277 to show an error. Either there is a problem on the player’s side or the problem is with the main server of Roblox. If the main server is having issues from its side then you can’t do anything to fix the error code. However, if the problem is on your side then we can help you find the solution.
How To Fix Roblox Error Code 277
First check out if the problem is with the server or on your side. Ask other Roblox players if they are also having the same issue at the time. If the problem is only with you, then you can use “General Fixes” option to solve your problem. You can try these quick ways to fix the errors in your game. Some of them are:
- Restart your PC, laptop, mobile or any other device on which you play Roblox.
- If you are using a mobile phone, turn on the flight mode for sometime and disable the flight mode after few minutes.
- Update your web browser which you use to play Roblox.
- There might be a chance of malware which can lead to errors in the game. Scan your game to keep your device safe from virus.
In order to Fix Error Code 277 Roblox. You need to solve the errors.
If the “General Fixes” option does not seem to solve the errors, you can try these methods to get rid of error codes.
Clear Roblox History
The Roblox game saves all the game history temporarily in the form of Logs. There is a chance of these files getting corrupted and disturbing your game. So it is better to delete Roblox logs when an error code appears. Here are steps to delete Roblox history.
- Press Windows + R and you will trigger Run dialog box. Copy the link %localappdata%\Roblox\logs and paste it in the box.
- Press Enter now.
- Now select all the files which you want to delete by pressing CTRL + A.
- Next, press Shift + Delete to delete all the selected files.
- Again, press Windows + R to open Run dialog. Copy and paste %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\RbxLogs\ in the dialog box.
- Press Enter.
- Now select all the files of this folder too by pressing CTRL + A.
- Then delete all the selected files by pressing Shift + Delete.
Now, all your Roblox’s gaming history will be deleted permanently and can make your game run again.
Switch The Network
One of the many cases that results in errors are network issues. If you are using a mobile connection or wi-fi, try switching to the other and see if the error is gone or not. If the error is not visible, then the problem was with your network.
Use Compatibility Mode
Switching the programs to Compatibility mode is a quick solution for Windows users. You can run the problematic programs such as Roblox game on Compatibility mode to get rid of the errors. These steps will guide you know to do that.
- Firstly, right-click on the desktop with Roblox icon and select Properties.
- Now, go to the “Compatibility” tab.
- Next, open the “Compatibility Troubleshooter” and follow the instructions displayed on the screen.
- Then, click on “Run this program in Compatibility mode for”, and choose whichever version of Windows that you want to use among the given drop-down menu.
- Finally, hit on the Apply option and save the changes.
Now, come back to the Roblox game and see if the error is gone.
Change Opened Ports
Switching the opened ports of your router can be an effective method to fix the Roblox error code. We are listing several simple steps below to change the opened ports.
- Log into your router admin panel by entering the router’s default IP address (which is 192.168.1.1) in the web browser and then enter the administrator username and password.
- Now click on “Port Forwarding” section. This option may differ for various routers. In case if you can’t find it easily, go to the ‘Advanced Settings’ section or ‘Application & Gaming‘ section.
- When you find the Port Forwarding section finally, open the preferred port range by entering your necessary information like this:
- Name/Description: Roblox
- Type/Service: UDP [Default UDP port range for Roblox is 49152-65535]
- Inbound/Start: 49152
- Private/End: 65535
- Now, go back to your computer’s IP address.
- Hit on Save or Apply button and the changes will be saved.Go back to check Roblox and enjoy if the error is gone by now.
Other Similar Articles To Check:
If you are also done with the Roblox error code 277 issues while gaming then try these methods to get rid of error codes. These methods will surely be effective. However, if you are still having problem accessing to the game then just Uninstall the game and re-install it. This can also be helpful to solve error codes.
We hope this article was helpful to you. For more queries and suggestions, please visit our website Kinetic HiFi.