Do you want to watch all your favorite football matches live at home? You can stream NFL Live sports now by visiting the nfl.com/activate page on your device. Just install the NFL streaming service on your device and activate the service by visiting the nfl.com/activate page.
NFL stands for National Football League that is associated with 32 American football teams divided equally between NFC (National Football Conference) and AFC (American Football Conference). NFL is considered the wealthiest professional football league in the world and is also one of the leading North American football leagues.
To stream all the NFL content, there is a dedicated application namely NFL available on Google Play Store and iOS App Store. You can watch all the live NFL matches and football events on this app anywhere, anytime. NFL is a multi-platform service that can be installed on a smartphone, tablet, PC, Mac desktop or laptop, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and also PS4 and Xbox One.
If you want to stream NFL on your smart TV, Roku, PS4, or Xbox, then you must activate their services by visiting the nfl.com/activate link. We have provided all the detailed steps to activate NFL on each device here. Know how to activate NFL on your device and start watching NFL matches now.
How To Link Your Device On NFL.Com/Activate
NFL is a perfect place for football lovers who die to watch their football matches on time. With an NFL subscription, you can watch all the Live and latest matches anywhere and anytime. For mobile app users, the service is free. But if you want to watch it on Roku, Apple TV, or other bigger platforms, then the cost is $99 per season to buy the NFL Game Pass.
How To Activate NFL On Roku
Roku is an ideal platform to watch all your favorite video and sports streaming services. On your Roku TV, activate the NFL by visiting the nfl.com/activate website and start streaming all the football matches and events. To activate NFL on Roku, follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, open your Roku device and head to the “Streaming Channels”.
- Now, select the “Sports” option and go to the search bar.
- In the search bar, type “NFL” and open the “NFL” app from the results.
- Then, select the “Add Channel” option to install the app on your Roku TV.
- Launch the NFL app now. You will receive an activation code on the screen.
- Now, on your mobile or PC, visit the nfl.com/activate/roku page.
- Enter your activation code in the given box and click on “Continue”.
- That’s it.
How To Activate NFL On Fire TV
If you want to watch NFL on your Amazon Fire TV, then the process is very simple. Just like Roku, you have to activate the NFL game pass by visiting the nfl.com/activate/firetv page. You can watch NFL on various Amazon TVs like Amazon Fire TV (2015), Fire TV (Gen 3), Amazon Fire TV Edition, Fire TV (2014), Fire TV Stick, and Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote.
- Launch your Fire TV and head to “My Fire TV” and select “Apps”.
- Go down and select “Categories” and then you have to choose “Sports”.
- Search for “NFL” and click on “Get” to download it.
- Install the app successfully on your device and open it.
- Next, select the “Activate NFL Game Pass” option.
- Log in to your existing NFL account or sign up for a new one.
- You will receive an activation code. Note it down.
- Then, visit nfl.com/active/roku on your mobile device.
- Enter the activation code and click on “Continue”.
- That’s it.
How To Activate NFL On Apple TV
NFL service is also available on Apple TV that is at least of 4th generation or more. You can purchase the NFL Game Pass for your Apple TV from either iTunes or the www.nfl.com/gamepass website. If you got the app from iTunes, then follow the steps given here.
- On your Apple TV, purchase the NFL Game Pass from iTunes.
- If you purchased the app from iTunes, go to “Settings” of your TV.
- Now, select the “Purchase/Restore the Game Pass” option.
- Next, choose the “Purchased Through iTunes? Restore” option.
- Enter your Apple ID and password and log in to NFL.
If you purchased the NFL Game Pass from the web, then follow the given steps.
- Open your NFL settings, and click on “Sign in”.
- Login to your account or create a new account if you are a new user.
- You will receive an activation code now.
- On your PC or mobile phone, visit the nfl.com/activate page.
- Enter the code and click on the “Continue” button.
- That’s it.
How To Activate NFL On Xbox One
To activate NFL on Xbox One, you have to install the NFL app from the Microsoft Store on your Xbox console. The setup procedure is very easy and simple. Just follow the steps given below.
- Connect your Xbox to your TV and go to the Xbox app store.
- Search for “NFL” and purchase the NFL Game Pass.
- When successfully installed, go to the main menu of your TV.
- Now, select the “Activate Channel” option.
- Next, go to the drop-down menu and select the Cable-TV provider.
- The screen will display an activation code now. Make sure to note it down.
- Then, on a different device, say PC or mobile phone, visit nfl.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code and click on the “Continue” button.
How To Activate NFL On PS4
The procedure will be the same as given for the Xbox console. You just have to purchase the NFL Game Pass from the PlayStation store and activate the code. Follow the steps given below to activate NFL on PS4.
- Open PlayStation Store and search for “NFL”.
- Download the app on your device and open it.
- Click on the “Activate NFL Game Pass” button to receive the code.
- Open your browser and visit the www.nfl.com/activate link.
- Enter the activation code and link your device.
Other Similar Articles on Activation:
- watch.travel channel.com activate
- Tubi.tv/activate sign in
- http:// www.twitch.tv/activate
That was all about how to activate NFL sports service on different platforms. You can watch NFL on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, PS4, Xbox One, tablets, smartphones, PCs, just by activating the service on the nfl.com/activate portal. Hope you liked this information provided here. For more related articles, visit the Kinetic HiFi website.