iCloud for windows: Before setting up the process, let me explain what exactly iCloud is? iCloud, it is one of the best cloud storage and also considered as one of the top cloud computing service available from Apple Inc. In general has been launched on October 12 and the year 2011 respectively.
One can store a huge amount of data like documents, files, photos, music which is very much supported by Mac OS, iOS and Windows operating systems. Today, if you see, millions of users were accessing iCloud to a greater extent.
There are no restrictions to save and the data which is stored very much secure comparatively. Here we go with the various methods involved in order to set up iCloud for windows without any fail. In order to initiate, make sure one has created an apple account. If not, create right now and access accordingly.
- 1 How to Access iCloud for Windows
- 1.1 The process to set up iCloud for windows
- 1.2 Update Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders Irrespective of Device
- 1.3 Try to Manage iCloud Storage
- 1.4 Keep Updating to Latest Version
- 1.5 Uninstall iCloud for Windows
- 1.6 Fix iCloud for Windows Installation Error
- 1.7 Contact Apple support
- 1.8 Final Words
How to Access iCloud for Windows
Following are the steps to be taken into consideration for setting up icloud for windows without facing any kind of bug. Let us start analyzing each and every step and set accordingly.
- The process to set up iCloud for windows
- Update Mail, Contacts, Calenders, Reminders irrespective of device.
- Try to manage iCloud Storage.
- Keep updating to latest version.
- Uninstall iCloud for windows
- Fix icloud for windows installation error
Try out these methods and if at all fails to set, contact nearb y technician by steppin in to the apple support irrespective of time. As they were available 24/7, any day or any time, one can walk in and finish the process successfully.
The process to set up iCloud for windows
Following are the steps to be carried out in order to set up iCloud for windows without any fail. Remember, it does not install automatically.
- One has to download at any cost. In order to do so, go to file explorer-> open iCloud accordingly.
- Perform a restart and before doing that, cross-check whether the iCloud is open or not.
- If it is open, not an issue. If it fails to open, navigate to start menu-> open apps or programs and then iCloud for windows.
- So that it asks you to enter the respective Apple Id and password respectively. Once after successful login, choose the features to be involved and finally click on apply.
- That’s all!!!!!
Update Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders Irrespective of Device
While you set up mail on iCloud for windows, make sure that you have selected mail, contacts, calendars, reminders, tap on apply.
- Either it might be an iPhone/ pad, choose settings-> [Your name]-> iCloud and turn on the mail. If you are using iOS10.2 version, click on settings and tap on iCloud very well.
- If at all Mac, select Apple menu-> system preferences-> tap on iCloud-> click on mail accordingly.
- That’s all!!!!
Try to Manage iCloud Storage
See that the storage is not full. If yes, delete all the unused files and manage accordingly. If the user is likely to make changes, can update without facing any kind of bugs. In order to verify the storage capacity, follow the simple steps provided below.
- First and foremost, open the respective iCloud storage.
- Tap on storage-> verify all the apps, how much storage exactly they were consuming. Or else try out few storage apps iphone or any plans underwent to expand storage capacity successfully.
Keep Updating to Latest Version
Always try to check by navigating to the settings whether any update is available. If yes, update right now. Otherwise, there are greater chances of losing certain resources unknowingly. In order to get a notification, simply go to the Edit-> Preferences-> and select when you like to choose either weekly/ daily/ monthly or never accordingly. On the basis of the option you choose, will get a notification if any.
Uninstall iCloud for Windows
Remember one thing, as if the user turns off the icloud for windows, it won’t get up to date. Or else like to uninstall, do not forget to make a copy of all your data and save on PC very well. Follow all the steps provided below in a clear and understandable format.
- Firstly, go to the start menu.
- Right click and type control panel and type enter.
- Tap on uninstall so that it asks you to confirm. Click on yes.
- That’s all!!!!!
The above steps were very much suitable for windows 8 and later versions respectively. If you’re still using windows7, follow the below simple steps.
- Navigate to the start menu. Go to the control panel-> Programs-> Programs and Features-> icloud-> tap on uninstall.
- Click on yes, when it asks you to confirm.
- As simple as that!!!!!
Fix iCloud for Windows Installation Error
This mainly encounters when the user tries to re-install or remove the respective Apple software. If you are one facing such issue, solving it was not a big deal!!!!! As every problem in today’s world has a perfect solution, the current is very small comparatively.
So need to worry much!!! Therefore, the issue can be resolved with the control panel or repair accordingly. Steps to be carried out in fixing icloud for windows installation error were clearly mentioned below. Have a look at the following bullet lists.
- Repair the Software.
- Try using the Microsoft programme and uninstall the current utility in order to fix.
Repair the Software
This is the simple solution to be carried out in order to fix. Just try to repair this particular software in both control panel and also in settings if you are the windows10 user. Once the whole process gets complete, reinstall iTunes or else icloud for windows with no second thought.
Fix using Microsoft Programme
Get the Microsoft programme, install and follow all the on-screen instructions accordingly. So, it removes all the unused programs and finally, the user has to try either reinstalling iTunes or getting icloud for windows successfully.
Contact Apple support
Still getting same??? Not able to find a perfect solution or unable to fix??? there is no option rather than getting contact with a nearby technician. Yes. One can simply make a call or chat with the respective technician if you are really unable to fix such errors. Not only errors, for any information, but the team is also all set to help and make you follow accordingly. Get it to repair anytime as they were totally available for 24/7 respectively.
Also Check: This Copy of Windows Is Not Genuine
If I guess, all set to access icloud for windows and if any doubts or unable to access, do not worry. We are here to help you. If you are interested in sharing this useful information and help, go ahead using any social networking site. Thank you and associate with Kinetic Hifi for more updates.