Do you also want to know how to see who viewed your Facebook Profile? It is a natural human instinct to get curious about things. But not only that, there are cases when someone might be stalking your account with other motives.
Facebook need not be given any special introduction. It has become a daily part of our lives. The first thing people do in the morning is checking their Facebook Timeline. Facebook is the most used social media app with 2.7 billion users around the world as of June, 2020. You can use the app easily on smartphones, tablets and PCs with a good internet connection.
The only issue that users complain about is the inability of the app to provide the information of views on your account. Facebook does not allow its users to check the profile visits on their account. But don’t worry, we have got you covered. We will tell you few methods in this article on how to see who viewed your Facebook Profile which can help you to go after the stalkers of your profile.
- 1 How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile
How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile
There are various methods you can use to know how to see who viewed your Facebook Profile. Many 3rd party apps claim that you will be able to find out who visited your account with their apps. But you can’t easily trust any apps. Such kind of apps are can be harmful for your data and device.
How To See Who Opened My Profile
Facebook app strictly prohibits to track the users who opened your profile. It doesn’t allows its users to see the details of others who go through their profiles. Because of this issue we want to know how to see who viewed your Facebook Profile, Facebook is losing its favoritism in public. Facebook even asks you to report the apps which claims to let you know the viewer details of your profile.
If you want to report such apps, then you can use this method:
- Open Facebook on your device and go to Menu.
- Click on Settings option.
- Go to the left menu and tap on Apps and Websites. Search the app you want to report.
- Once you find the app, tap on View and edit option beside the app name.
- Then, choose the Give Feedback option located at the bottom.
- Give a reason why you want to report the app for and click on Next.
- Finally, hit on Done.
How To See Who Views Your Facebook Profile
Even though Facebook restricts its users to see their profile viewers, you are not totally helpless. There are some methods available for you to do so.
Here are some effective ways to find out how to see who viewed your Facebook Profile.
Method-1: Who viewed my profile? on Facebook
Because of facing a lot of criticism for its users, Facebook recently added this feature to its app. You can easily check who stalked on your personal profile for the last 30 days.
This method is only for iOS device users. Android and Windows users can’t get this option for their devices. These are the simple steps to go to the option:
- Login to your Facebook account on your iOS device.
- Tap on the hamburger icon at the bottom-right of the page.
- Go to Privacy Shortcuts.
- Select Who viewed my profile? option.
You will get a list of users who visited your profile in the past 30 days and also those who checked your recent posts.
Method-2: Manually check for the viewers
This method on how to see who viewed your Facebook Profile is the most used one by the users and is sure to give you desired results but takes some time to work out. You must do this method on your PC. Follow the simple steps given below.
- Open your Facebook account on your desktop.
- Go to your Facebook Timeline page by clicking on your name at the top.
- All the posts and uploads will be loaded on the page.
- This might take a few minutes so be patient.
- Make a right-click on the timeline page and select the view page source option.
- A tab with source codes will be displayed on the screen.
- Press CTRL+F and an empty search box will be opened.
- Enter BUDDY_ID in the empty box or you can directly copy it from here and paste it.
Once this process is done, you will get Facebook user ids of persons who checked your profile. The one who has opened your profile most number of times will be on the top of the given list.
You have to simply copy the id and paste it on facebook.com like this: facebook.com/id. Now, you will go their Facebook profile and can see who was stalking.
Method-3: Use Browser Extension
If you are a Google Chrome user, you can easily find out the profile stalkers. You’ll need an extension to your current browser for this method. Simply download any supported extension on the browser, go to social profile view page and select “add to Chrome” option.
Once you are done adding, just go along with these steps:
- Launch your browser and go to www.facebook.com.
- Log in to your personal Facebook account by entering your id and password.
- After you completed logging in, you will get the timeline bar on your page.
- Open that bar, and click on visitor option.
- You will see the accounts of the people who visited your profile most number of times.
This method is easy to work and less time consuming. You can definitely give this a try and you will know how to see who viewed your Facebook Profile.
Method-4: Use Social Fans App
iOS users have another feature provided for them to know who checked their profile. If you are not able to add extensions to your current web browser, this method also can work. All you need to do is to install ‘Social Fans’ app on your iPhone or iPad from iTunes store. This app helps to find out who stalked on your profile on Facebook.
Other Similar Articles To Check:
- How to download all photos from facebook
- What does error code 524 mean on roblox
- why is roblox not working on my tablet
- Why is imessage not working on mac
It is not that hard to know who stalked your profile if you spend some time and a little energy on it. You can use any of the methods we have mentioned in this post. If you are not able to get the result from these methods, then you can check tutorial videos which can help you explain in detail. For more information on how to see who viewed your Facebook Profile, please visit our Kinetic HiFi website.