If you want to learn how to download all photos from Facebook, we are here help you. Downloading a single photo is pretty easy on Facebook. But what if you want to download the whole photo album of your Facebook account, you can’t go with the same process.
Facebook allows you access to download all the saved images but one by one. You need to open each image and go to its ‘Options’ and click on ‘Download’ to have the image in your gallery. This process becomes troublesome if you have to download large number of photos.
If you have the same problem, then no need to worry. In this article, we will show you several methods to download all photos at once from Facebook. We will also provide some third party applications which allow you to download photos.
- 1 How To Download All Photos From Facebook
- 2 How To Download Multiple Photos From Facebook
How To Download All Photos From Facebook
Here are some methods to download the saved photos from Facebook. These photos can be your uploads, or your friends or anyone’s. You need to save them in your account to gather all the photos at one place. Whenever you wish to download them, it becomes easy for you. Let’s see how to download only one photo from Facebook and after that you will be able to know how to download all photos from Facebook.
How To Download Single Photo From Facebook
If you come across a picture of a scenery, a quote or a cute kitty you immediately want to download that picture. These are the simple steps to download a photo from Facebook.
Download All Photos From Facebook On PC
- Hover over the image you wish to download you will get ‘Options’ on the bottom-right of the screen.
- Click on it and select the ‘Download’ option from the options list.
- The image will be downloaded with the highest resolution possible for the server.
Download All Photos From Facebook On Mobile
- Open the image you wish to download and tap on the 3 dots on the top-right of the screen.
- Select ‘Save Photo’ option and the image will be downloaded.
How To Download Multiple Photos From Facebook
These are all the methods you can use when you want to download more photos from Facebook. Some are direct methods like how to download all photos from Facebook and some might need some extra effort. However, they are worth it.
Download From Facebook Settings
The quickest and easiest method to download all the Facebook photos is through Facebook settings. You are allowed to backup all your data history, chats, about photos and photos. Follow these steps to download pictures:
- Firstly, login to your Facebook account.
- Now, go to the Settings on your account.
- You will see at the bottom of the page, an option Download a Copy of your Facebook datais provided.
- Select that option and follow the on-page instructions.
The picture clarity is somewhat poor if you use this method. You don’t get images with high resolution and size of the image may also differ. If you want to download photos with this method, all the other files on your account will also be downloaded. This makes it difficult to find the specific images and albums.
Use Chrome Extensions
If you are a Chrome user, then downloading Facebook images will be easier. You can make use of browser extensions which support downloads on apps. Such an extension is DownAlbum. Follow the step by step process given below.
- Launch your browser and install DownAlbum.
- Once the installation is completed, go to a Facebook album and click on the small icon on the top-right of the page.
- Select ‘Normal’ option in the given list of options.
- Press Ctrl+S or Command+S to save all the photos.
This method can give you downloaded pictures of good quality. But, the website is a little hard to use. You might get confused if you are using it for the first time. If you can’t understand the process, you can ask help from the website itself.
Use Fotobounce for Desktop
You can download all the photos, albums, shared images or any images uploaded by others on Facebook with Fotobounce app. This app provides many features to its users. It organizes all your media both online and offline.
For downloading albums from Facebook, follow these steps:
- Launch the ‘Fotobounce’ app.
- Now, click on the panel on the left side of the page.
- Next, login to your Facebook account from the app.
- All the albums on your account will be displayed.
- Click on the ‘Download’ button on the right side of the page.
- You can also select the storage location.
Download Free Android Apps
The third party applications are very useful to make your original app work up to its fullest. If you are using an Android mobile phone or tablet, you can easily download photos and albums on your Facebook account.
Just go to Google Play Store and search for Facebook photo downloader app or something like that. You will get a number of apps. Install anyone based on the ratings and reviews. You can login to your Facebook account from the app and can download all the photos.
Sync your Facebook with odrive
You can also take help from odrive. The odrive software can be synced to all online folders. Other than Facebook, you can sync many other apps with odrive.
For downloading photos, you need to first sign up for odrive with your Facebook id. All the photos and albums of your Facebook account will be displayed on odrive. There is no option on odrive to download all photos at once. You need to open each picture and then download one by one.
However, syncing can save you out of the situation. Simply install odrive app on your PC or mobile, then just sync the photos. This process will definitely work and with this you will know how to download all photos from Facebook.
Other Similar Articles To Check:
- How to change imei number
- Best resource packs for minecraft
- Youtube Ad blocker android
- iMessage Not Working on Mac
There are many other ways you can use to download all the photos at once from Facebook. Some of them might not be working now. But those methods which we have provided in this article are working and easy too. If you know any apps that makes it easy for us to save photos on Facebook, you can share with us. For more information on how to download all photos from Facebook, visit Kinetic HiFi website. Thank you for reading this article till the last.