How to disable incognito mode: Is there any possibility to disable/ delete? Well here and now let us undergo different steps in detail. Usually, browsers allow users to surf in different modes. One is normal and the other is the private mode. When the user switches to the respective incognito tab, it will never hide the browsing information, internet service provider or the sites you carried down.
Using incognito much safer compared to the normal one. But when you go used on chrome, it itself specifies using incognito not really private and will not save any from secret agents. As a result, in order to disable incognito mode chrome windows 10, follow the instructions accordingly. But on private networks like the home internet, it will be absolutely safe. Google generally collects the data but will not affect it at any cost. It means data you surf will never be stored in the respective browsing history tab.
Therefore, once you open incognito mode, it gives an explicit warning. As a result, to disable incognito mode, try to implement the below methods and steps associated with it so that no user will fail to disable the respective mode.
How to Disable Incognito Mode
Most people looking forward to disabling incognito mode chrome without any second thought. Usually, it is well considered on chrome to compare to other browsers. As we discussed before, it never stores the surfing history and when you close all tabs, delete cookies too if any.
The only thing when you are using public internet should take certain safeguards. If you are sure enough to disable for pre backstop, follow the instructions accordingly. Here and now, we are going to learn how to disable incognito mode in mac/windows10/Android in a clear and better understandable format.
- Disable incognito mode chrome windows 10
- How to turn off incognito mode on mac
- Disable incognito mode chrome on Android
- How to disable incognito mode on iPhone/iPad
Moreover, the administrators can usually disable the incognito mode and switch into the normal one without any fail.
Disable Incognito Mode Chrome Windows 10
The chrome does not disable incognito mode by default. The user has to follow certain instructions for the successful shutdown.
- The very first, hold the windows key and then click R to get the respective run box.
- Or else go to Start-> type run on the respective search bar and tap enter. So that you open the run window prompt on the screen.
- There the user has to type Regedit and click on enter.
- Now navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE-> SOFTWARE->Policies->Google->Chrome respectively.
- If you are not having admin access, the windows are helpless to modify the registry.
- Perform a right-click on Chrome-> and then choose New-> DWORD 32-bit value with no second thought to create a new registry key. This is especially to take control of incognito behavior on Google Chrome.
- By default, it takes the value as 1.
- Tap F2 in order to Edit-> rename and change the name to IncognitoModeAvailability.
- Therefore, right-click on it and choose to modify it.
- So that you get the pop-up where the user has to assign the value as 1. Tap on okay to proceed further.
- Relaunch the browser by simply performing a restart on your system.
- Now go to the browser and check whether it is still maintaining incognito or removed successfully.
- Finally, if you like to get back the incognito mode, simply open the registry by following the above steps and set the value to 0. Close all the tabs and relaunch it to get back successful IncognitoMode.
How to Turn Off Incognito Mode on MAC
Well, disabling incognito mode on the mac is much easier when compared to the Windows operating system. Perhaps, each and every application create a preference file. One can successfully modify to disable incognito mode. Just simply follow the below instructions provided one by one for how to block incognito mode on Mac successfully.
- Hold the command+spacebar in order to open the search bar in the respective Mac Operating system. Now open the terminal through Finder-> Applications-> tap on utilities and then click terminal available in the form of a list. The user can also open through launchpad->others-> terminal respectively.
- Type the command defaults write com.google.chrome IncognitoModeAvailability -integer 1. This means the value is being set to 1 in order to disable incognito mode very well.
- Close all the tabs and restart Mac without fail. Once after the successful restart, check whether the chrome is still providing incognito mode. But let me tell you, there are no chances of getting the respective mode once the value is set to 1.
- If in case, the user likes to revert the respective incognito mode on Chrome, type the following: defaults write com.Google.Chrome IncongnitoModeAvailability –integer 0.
- Doing so will bring back the mode successfully.
Disable Incognito Mode Chrome on Android
Here and now, let us discuss how to block incognito mode on Android by implementing certain steps shown here.
- Go to the Google play store-> install DisableIncognitoMode app-> Download and launch the app.
- Open the Settings-> turn the slider next to the DisableIncognitoMode.
- When the user notices, the switch is successfully turned on and head back to the notification screen. As a result exit from the app.
- Open Chrome and there you see the incognito tab in the form of a list. When you tap on it, it will fail to open the respective tab.
- In order to re-enable, open the DisableIncognitoMode app-> open Settings-> turn off the slider.
- That’s all!!!!
How to Disable Incognito Mode on iPhone/iPad
Till now, we have seen how to disable incognito mode on mac, windows and also an Android operating system. Now, here we focus on how to block incognito mode on iPhone/iPad successfully. To do so, follow the below instructions one by one without fail.
- The very first, go to the settings available on the iPhone/iPad.
- Go to the General-> Restrictions.
- And now choose to enable the restrictions-> enter the passcode but do not forget the respective passcode.
- Scroll down to find certain websites-> choose to Limit Adult Content for enabling on safari and as a result, removes private button in Safari tabs view.
- Relaunch it and check whether it has successfully removed from the respective browser.
- Therefore, no one will be able to surf from the private incognito mode. That’s all!!!!
Other Similar Articles To Check:
- How to cancel amazon prime video
- iMessage on mac not working
- Android multi tools download
- Turn Off Tumblr Safe Mode
I hope you are clear enough about dealing with all the instructions provided above. For any doubts or need any additional information about how to disable incognito mode, can drop a comment in the below rectangular box. If you like the article, share it with friends and also on social networking sites. Stay in touch with Kinetic HiFi for more interesting tutorials.