How To Cancel Tinder Gold? If you are no more interested in being credited every month with a good amount of dollars on Tinder Gold, then you can cancel this subscription any time you want. There are no restrictions for the cancellation of Tinder Gold.
Tinder is one of the most popular dating apps on the internet and is always an interesting topic among single adults and teenagers. Tinder is where you can find a perfect match for yourself. Once two users are “matched”, they can interact through messages on Tinder.
It also allows the users to like or dislike anonymously on a user’s profile. With a Gold subscription on Tinder, you can experience additional features like Super likes, viewing who liked your profiles, etc. However, if you want to cancel your Tinder Gold subscription, then read below to know the complete process for “how to cancel Tinder Gold membership”.
How Do I Cancel Tinder Gold Subscription
Tinder Gold offers all the Tinder Plus features with one or two additional special perks. Tinder Gold has an interesting option “See Who Likes You” that lets you know who swiped on your profile to like or dislike you. You can check it before you swipe on them.
Tinder Plus and Gold are almost the same in all aspects. Apart from the “See Who Likes You” feature, Tinder Plus has all the features available in Tinder Gold. It also costs a little less than the Gold subscription. Tinder Gold is quite expensive at $15 per month, $10 a month for 6 months, or $8 a month for 12 months.
However, if you bought a subscription, then you can cancel it easily at any time. Refund s not possible on all the cancelations. There are certain terms & conditions that have to be fulfilled in order to get a refund. Also, you must cancel the subscription within 14 days to avail of the refund.
Even if you don’t get a refund, you can still cancel the auto-renew option that keeps billing your credit card every month if you don’t stop the subscription. If you don’t want to continue Tinder Gold anymore, then here is “How to cancel Tinder subscription” on various platforms.
How To Cancel Tinder Gold Android
Tinder has the most number of Android users on its platform. Therefore, if you are an Android user, then you can easily cancel your subscription by following the steps given below. Here is “How To Cancel Tinder Gold subscription” on an Android mobile phone.
- Open Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Now, tap on the hamburger icon located at the top-left corner.
- Select “Account” from the given drop-d0wn menu.
- Then, find and select the “Subscriptions” option.
- Select “Tinder” from your mobile apps and select “Manage”.
- Finally, click on “Cancel Subscription” and confirm it once again.
If your subscription period has not ended yet, then you are eligible to use the Tinder Gold subscription until the period ends. After the subscription period ends, you won’ be able to access Tinder Gold but can use the free version.
How To Cancel Tinder Gold iOS
If you are an iPhone or iPad user, then you have to cancel the subscription from the App Store itself. Here is “How to cancel Tinder Gold subscription” on your iOS device in simple steps.
- Firstly, go to “Settings” on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now, tap on your profile and select “iTunes & App Store”.
- Log in to your Apple account if you are asked.
- If you are already signed in, then skip the above step.
- Next, scroll down, find “Subscriptions”, and select “Manage”.
- Tap on “Tinder” and select “Cancel or Unsubscribe”.
- Finally, confirm the cancellation. That’s it.
You can still access your Gold subscription until your payment period ends. If you have canceled your subscription only within 14 days, then you can also request a refund. Depending on the terms & conditions, you can get a refund if you are lucky.
How To Cancel Tinder Gold Online
If you have not installed a mobile application and use Tinder online through its website, then you have to cancel it through the website. You have to visit the Tinder official website, unlike the above two methods. Here is “how to cancel Tinder Gold subscription” online.
- Firstly, open your browser and visit Tinder’s official website.
- Or copy this URL on your browser http://www.tinder.com/.
- Select the “LOG IN” button present on the page and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile icon and select the “Manage Account” option.
- Then, choose the “Cancel” button and also disable the “Auto Renew” option.
- Finally, confirm to cancel your subscription.
You can still access Tinder until your payment period is active. After your Tinder subscription ends, you will not be charged for the next month’s subscription since you have already disabled the “Auto Renew” option and can use the free version of Tinder.
Other Similar Articles To Check:
- PS4 controller won’t turn on
- Stop code memory management
- why won’t crackle work
- error code: m7353-5101
We hope you were clear about “How to Cancel Tinder Gold subscription or membership”. It is recommended to cancel your subscription before your payment period ends so that you won’t get charged for the next 30 days. This is a better and useful trick to save some money. If you liked this information, share it with your friends. For more related posts, check our articles on the Kinetic HiFi website.