Fortnite Keeps Crashing: People often complain as they are facing the same error again and again. If you are also one, likely to resolve such an error? Well, if in that case, below we have come with the absolute solutions or fixes shared in a simple and easily understandable language.
Before we learn the fixes, what exactly Fornite is? A Fornite considered the most popular game available all over the world. Even though the game had such big fame, there are slight issues that can be resolved so easily. But recently the Windows users started complaining as they are facing an issue Fornite keeps crashing continuously whenever they likely to play.
And this is the easiest and simple issue that can be fixed very easily. How and in what way, we are going to learn here about fortnite keeps crashing and how to fix it. Hence without wasting our valuable time, let’s get into the details specified below.
Fortnite Keeps Crashing!!! How to Fix Now?
We have known that Fornite, a big popular game accessed by numerous players all over the world. Since from the introduction to till now, every player was well satisfied with its features and never complain about a single thing or a problem encountered. But recently, people who especially the windows OS users complaining that they are facing the Fornite keeps crashing issue. Hence who all are facing the same fortnite keeps crashing, here is the good news. We have come with the fixes explained just below. Go through one by one and apply the same to fix now.
- Cross-check whether the system matches minimal requirements or no.
- Modify the Graphics settings
- Try to stop overlocking
- Try to Change Registry Settings
These are some fixes that can be tried to fix the issue taking a very less amount of time. So, are you ready to go through? If your answer is yes, here we go one by one.
Cross-check whether the system matches minimal requirements or no.
Fortnite is a high-end game, it needs the one and only compatible system. If in the case, the system failed to satisfy the gaming requirements, in the next moment the game is going to get crash or freeze on a frequent basis that is quite irritating. Remember the game can be run only at very low graphic settings. So, in order to rn the game on your system effectively, it must satisfy the gaming requirements at any cost.
|System Requirements (Minimum)||System requirements (Recommended)|
|CPU: 2.4GHZ||CPU: 2.8GHZ|
|RAM: 4GB||RAM: 8GB|
|OS: Windows 7,8,10 64-bit is compatible||OS: Windows 7,8,10 64-bit is compatible|
|Pixel Shader: 3.0||Pixel shader: 5.0|
|Vertex Shader: 3.0||Vertex Shader: 5.0|
|Video Card: Intel HD 4000||Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 7870 or VIDEO CARD: Nvidia GTX 660|
|Speed of the CPU: Info||Speed of the CPU: Info|
Modify the Graphics settings
Generally, PCs having low or medium will fail to run the game effectively. Hence if you facing the issue, you are requested to lower down the graphic settings exclusively to run the game smoothly and successfully. Check whether the system is running in a smooth way without encountering any problem. If your answer to it is yes, then try to change the medium or low to high.
Try to stop overlocking
Overlocking CPU sometimes increases the system or PC temperature and power consumption too. Hence while playing the game, may get crash. Hence to get rid of such an issue, you are requested to follow the below steps.
- Initially, you are requested to restart your PC.
- Tap on the F2 key which is available below the boot screen which in turn takes you to none other than BIOS.
- Now do switch to the option called Advanced tab.
- Move to the performance option. Go to the overlocking.
- Try to disable the option called Max CPUID Value Limit available over there.
- Click on the Save button and close the window.
- Restart the PC and run Fortnite again.
Try to Change Registry Settings
If any of the above doesn’t work on and still fortnite keeps crashing, try to change the Registry settings. In order to do so, follow the below steps now and try to resolve the issue called Fortnite keeps crashing.
- Go to the start menu-> type run as a command and click on the key enter.
- Now do type Regedit and click ok.
- Before you make changes, take a copy of the registry files. Again to this, you are requested to tap on the file and click export. Choose the location and save the file as a backup.
- Once the backup is done, follow the below path. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers.
- Next to this, go to the right-side panel, perform a right-click, and select new-> QWORD having the value of 64-bit.
- Name the new value and set the value data to 0.
- Save the changes by closing the registry window.
- Restart the system and check whether the problem is solved or not.
Other Similar Articles To Check
Hopefully, any one of the above fixes might help you in fortnite keeps crashing. If in the case of any guidelines, kindly feel free to ask us by throwing a single comment over the below rectangle box. We might help you. Like and share these details so that might help someone who is suffering from the same issue. To learn more interesting things, keep connected with Kinetic HiFi anytime.