Are you having trouble to connect to your Minecraft game with a Microsoft account and are continuously getting aka.ms/remoteconnect error, then this post is specially written for you. The remote connect(aka.ms)feature allows you to connect your Microsoft account to your Minecraft game.
Many times when a user create a new Microsoft account and try to get into the Minecraft game, then this error show up and doesn’t let you sign in or enter the game. One of the main reasons for this error to appear is the change of device. So many users switch to other devices like PS4, Xbox One, and others to get full features of this game.
But, unfortunately this gives rise to the error codes. Those who are new to the remote connect are more likely to get this problem. However, no need to panic if you are having an issue connecting your game to your MS account, as we are here to help you. Here, we will show you how you can easily fix the https //aka.ms//remoteconnect error code.
- 1 Aka.ms/remoteconnect
- 2 Causes For https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error
- 3 How To Fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error
- 4 How To Fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Microsoft Sign in Bug in Minecraft
Minecraft is one of the most played video games worldwide providing amazing content and creative gameplay. You can create almost any real-world like object with the Lego-like 3-D structures or blocks provided in the game. It gives survival and creative modes options that are very interesting and fun to play.
Remote connect is a special feature that was recently added to Minecraft. It allows you to add your Minecraft game to Microsoft account. This can be done on Nintendo, PlayStation consoles, and also other gaming platforms.
What is aka.ms/remoteconnect Error
When you try to sign up for Minecraft using a Microsoft account, sometimes this kind of error aka.ms/remoteconnect shows up. This doesn’t happen for every MS user, but some people might get affected. This error shows up and doesn’t let you sign in no matter how many times you try.
This kind of aka.ms/remoteconnect error is common on desktops, Nintendo, and PS consoles. Don’t panic if you got this error on your device. By spending some time on it, you can easily fix this issue.
Why Am I Seeing aka ms/remoteconnect Microsoft Error?
One of the main reason for getting the error https //aka ms/remoteconnect message is because of the device change. Many of the players change their devices because they may not be able to experience a lot of features of this remote. In case if you want to change your device from the Xbox one to PS4 device then you might get the Microsoft login bug error. Its not the case that every one will receive the error but there may be a change too.
But Finally the result of this bug is that we might not be able to sign in Minecraft with your minecraft account. Here you will be notified with a message like https //aka ms/remoteconnect, enter Microsoft Code. The another reason for facing the https //aka.ms remoteconnect sign in error is due to Cross play. Crossplay will be available in the Minecraft but you need a microsoft account for that and it will be just a matter of commands.
This https//aka.ms/remoteconnect error is seen in the Ps4 and Xbox One or Xbox 360. If you are the new Microsoft account holder then obviously you will see the error messages like above. You can even know the aka.ms/xboxsetup process.
Causes For https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error
There can be various reasons for this error code to show up some times it may be also on the aka.ms/accountsettings. Knowing the cause behind the issue can help you to fix it easily. Here are the possible reasons that could cause your Minecraft to throw an error.
One of the main reasons behind the remoteconnect error is the switching of devices. Minecraft is allowing cross-play service for its users. This means you can use one account on different platforms or devices. In such cases when you try to change your device, or try to login to your Minecraft account from other device, this error shows up.
Corrupted Game Data
What if the game which you are using is corrupted or infected. The game files play an important role to keep your application running and working efficiently. If your game is corrupted, then it can create so many issues including the errors.
If you are a PC user, you can scan and check your game for any malware. In a more simple way, a re-installation will fix the problem easily. This method is a quick one but not so long lasting. So, try to use the method that is more effective and lasts longer.
How To Fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Error
Now, we are going to discuss how you can fix this error. It is not that hard to resolve this issue. Only a few setting changes and other general fixes can solve the problem.
Xbox Cross play
As we already mentioned, Minecraft allows cross play mechanism for its users that allows them to use a single account on different platforms.
For Xbox One users of Minecraft, playing your game through remote play is easy. To get remote play code, you must have an Xbox One or Xbox 360 account.
- Firstly, go to this URL “https://aka.ms/xboxsetup”.
- Login with your Microsoft account which is working on the time.
- Now, you will get the remote play code.
- Next, to start remote play on your device, go to this URL “https://aka.ms/remoteconnect”.
- You need to visit this site from the device on which you want to use remote play.
- A Microsoft account is a must. If you don’t have it, then create one.
- Then, enter the remote play code you got from Xbox screen.
- This will automatically load your Minecraft game onto your device.
This method was to use your remote play feature from the Xbox console. This can most probably fix the error code issue.
PS4 Cross play
For PS4, the process is almost the same. However, the steps are provided in detail here. Just follow the instructions to fix the error code.
- Firstly, go to your PS4 store. Search for and download Minecraft.
- You must have a paid subscription on at least one device in order to use remote play.
- The PS4 will show you login through Microsoft account, click on it.
- Sign in by entering your e-mail id and password.
- On successful login, you will get the remote connect data.
- Note down or save the code carefully. You need to have this code to use remote play feature.
Saved File Issue
Corrupted saved files or game data can also trigger error codes. In such cases, formatting or clearing your storage can help a lot. Once you delete all the data, try your remote play and see if the error is gone or not.
- If your device is showing the error code, then there might be some issue with your storage settings.
- In case of having PS4, go to the settings and click on “Storage”.
- All your saved files will be present there.
- Xbox consoles are also having same kind of mechanism.
- Another important thing to note is the corrupted files issue.
- Get a backup ready for your device as it may need a quick format of all your files.
How To Fix https://aka.ms/remoteconnect Microsoft Sign in Bug in Minecraft
The Microsoft sign-in bug that you come across in Minecraft is very annoying. However, fixing this bug is very easy and simple as well. To fix this issue, you have to enter the error code on the Microsoft access page to get back to your Minecraft game without any errors.
However, this might not work all the time, so we have also provided other methods to get rid of the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect bug.
Enter Microsoft Sign in Code from Minecraft
Here is how to access your Minecraft game by solving the Microsoft sign-in bug. Follow the steps given below to get rid of the Remoteconnect error.
- Firstly, go to the Microsoft Code Access page or copy this URL https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- Now, you have to bookmark this page on your device.
- Next, launch Minecraft on a different device and click on sign-in access multiplayer.
- You will get a message with a code and a link “https //aka.ms/remoteconnect”.
- Note down the code and enter this code on the bookmarked Microsoft code access page.
- You will be able to sign in to your Microsoft account without the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect bug.
- Finally, you can access your Minecraft game and can also visit the Minecraft store.
Clear the Saved Game Data in Minecraft
Deleting the corrupted game data files can also help in getting rid of the error code. Follow the steps given below to delete Minecraft game files.
- Firstly, turn on your console, say Xbox, and head to the “Settings”.
- Now, select “System Settings” and open this option.
- Next, click on the “Storage” option and then choose “Game storage”.
- Here, you will find two saved game data files for Minecraft.
- Delete both the files and then exit the game.
- Launch Minecraft and then start it as a new one again.
We hope this post helped you to fix the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect error. This error is actually very common among the Minecraft users. So, no need to worry if you got this error. Just try the methods that we have mentioned above. At least any of them might solve the issue for you. By fixing this error, you can enjoy your Minecraft game from any platform. For more related articles, visit our website Kinetic HiFi. That’s all for this post.