If you are looking for an easy guide to change your Microsoft settings on aka.ms/accountsettings, then we have got you covered. Here, get the complete details about changing your Microsoft account settings like aka.ms/remoteconnect to access it on various devices.
Minecraft is one of the most famous online games associated with Microsoft. You can play this game with the help of aka.ms/accountsettings website on your Xbox Live, Nintendo, and Nintendo Switch devices. Also, making changes in your settings is also important because the main users of Minecraft are kids. Therefore, to keep your kids away from mature or adult content, you can change the MS settings on aka.ms/accountsettings.
Whether managing your files, changing your account settings, or to protect your data, you can make use of aka.ms/accountsettings website. Here, learn how to change your settings easily on Microsoft devices.
Minecraft is one of the most played games on the internet with hundreds of millions of users. This game can be accessed through Xbox consoles, Nintendo Switch devices through a Microsoft account. But, adult content is more identified in these devices.
Since most of the players on this game are kids or teenagers, parents are worried about the age-restricted content that is available on it. But, now you don’t need to worry. There is a chance of making changes in your account settings according to your convenience.
How To Use Aka.ms/account Settings On Xbox
Xbox Live and Xbox 360 devices have made the latest updates on security and privacy settings. They allow their users to make changes in their account settings whenever they want. You can directly make changes in your settings with an Xbox console. There is no need for a computer and all. So, follow the steps given below to open aka.ms/accountsettings on Xbox.
- Open your Xbox console and type “https://www.xbox.com/en-US/”.
- Now, click on the “Privacy and Safety” option.
- Find the option for Privacy settings and set them according to your needs.
- If you have a kid at home, then you can change the settings as per a child user.
- Now, go to this website https://account.xbox.com/.
- Enter your Microsoft user ID and password and log in to your Microsoft account.
- Select the account you want to make changes in the settings.
- Once you are done with your setting changes, tick the box “Xbox Online Safety”.
- Make sure to check all the setting changes that you have done and click on “Submit”.
- You can also disable the excess internet browsing option for children’s accounts.
And it’s done. Your settings changes will be successfully changed and saved on your Microsoft account.
About aka.ms/accountsettings and Privacy
The easiest way to enter into any application or to sign up is using your Microsoft account. Now you can directly select your MS account without any need of filling all those long rows of details. Syncing your Microsoft account will also make the settings on other apps that you have made earlier. So, there will be no need of changing the settings on every certain app.
Also, Microsoft takes special care of its user’s data safety and protection. It provides absolute safety and privacy for your account. Therefore, no need to hesitate while using your Microsoft account for various apps.
- With a Microsoft account, all the updates and settings on your account will be made easier. Your profile settings and all other changes can be done easily.
- Once you set the limitations on your settings, it will be applied automatically to all the installed apps further. You don’t need to do a manual setting on each and every app. They will all be interconnected with a Microsoft account.
- To change the settings, you have to go to the device Settings. Then, select “Accounts” and can change the settings according to your needs.
- By aka.ms/accountsettings, all your accounts will be interconnected with each other with a single Microsoft account.
aka.ms/accountsettings Online Safety
Online safety for your account settings on Minecraft is absolutely provided. From the day you create an MS account, the settings and data privacy is their responsibility. Especially, when you create a child account for Xbox games, you can rest assured once you make the changes in the settings.
The account settings for child accounts will not let the user open any file that any sensitive or adult content. So, this is a better idea to keep your kids away from the useless media.
What If aka.ms/accountsettings Not Working
Microsoft account users frequently get issues of aka.ms/accountsettings not working. Due to the privacy and security settings on Microsoft account, various apps, games, and other websites get blocked on your device.
The reason can be your account blocking all the sites that it considers as a threat or can be poor network connections or recognition errors. Whatever, the issue is due to, it can be solved.
One of the main problems that Microsoft users face on Xbox consoles is the accessing trouble to “Minecraft Realms”. Since Minecraft can be played on Microsft Xbox consoles, it sometimes triggers error codes that don’t let you play the game. All this is due to the aka.ms/accountsettings.
To make your Minecraft game work again, try the given methods below.
- Make sure to check if your Minecraft is of the latest or older version. If there is an app update available, immediately install the updates.
- Check if your game is a Beta version or a Non-beta version. Minecraft Realms are accessible on only non-beta Minecraft version.
- Uninstall Minecraft and install it again to start it as a new one.
- If there is no problem with your app, then check for a weak connection.
- Even if your data connection is poor, it will lead to not accessing Realms on Minecraft.
- Restart your router and check your game.
- Check if the Windows Firewall is blocking Minecraft. If so, disable the Windows Firewall.
- Also, if you have any ad-blocker software or anti-virus software, temporarily disable them.
- Try connecting to an internet connection using an ethernet cable instead of Wi-fi.
- You can also try restarting the Realm on your Minecraft.
- If none of the above hacks fix your Realm issue on Minecraft, then back up the Realm settings.
Also Check: Aka.ms/xboxsetup
We hope you got the complete guide for your aka.ms/accountsetting here. You can sign up for a Microsoft account or ID easily and can also make changes from time to time according to your needs and requirements. Also, games like Minecraft can also run on your Microsoft account. You can set limits and restrictions for your children too. For more related articles, visit our Kinetic HiFi website.